Life is not easy, we face so many personal problems in our lives. That is a reason for sadness. These sad quotes help you to express your emotions on your social media or you can also read these sad quotes on a sad day for relief.
Did you know, life is not easy there are so many barriers in everyone’s lives and they will always try to stop you from making good changes.
These sad quotes help you to understand which things are good for you and which things are not good. And tell you who is the real winner.
Either there are so many other reasons for sadness. So don’t lose your hope and always stay stronger. nobody has power in this world who gonna stop you. If you are right so yes you are right.
On pain days, there are so many bad things that will happen. But the truth is if you leave your hope you lose everything. So stay stronger and tell everyone with your work you are a real-life hero.
Sad Quotes really a good way to express your feelings with other People When you feel bad so share these quotes.
Quotes About Sadness and Pain
I’m full of pain but I wake up every morning and I’m smiling.
The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger. – Ritu Ghatourey
If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain, and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain. – Bryant McGill
Pain is temporary but the person who hurt you is permanently never going to change, move on.
People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional. – Unknown
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. – Bob Marley
I can’t wait for that day when I can finally be at peace and not feel so much pain in me.
I hate pain, despite my ability to tolerate it beyond all known parameters, which is not necessarily a good thing. – Hunter S. Thompson
Read More: Attitude Quotes
Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
Don’t ignore the lessons of pain nor walk the same path again, or it may happen again. Strive to preserve your new-found peace. – Terry Mark
Sometimes pain helps you to raise up even stronger. – Anonymous
Read More: Depression Quotes
We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through the pain!
The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
Everyone always wants to know how you can tell when it’s true love, and the answer is this: when the pain doesn’t fade and the scars don’t heal, and it’s too damned late. – Jonathan Tropper
We all create fictions to hide our pain. – The Lazarus
Only to Allah, I complain about my sorrows and troubles, He can recompense me for every pain, or every loss with which is better.
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. – Unknown
For in craving pleasure or in nursing pain there is only sorrow.
Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Priyanshu Singh
All-day is not the same, you need to wait and be patient for the good things to happen.
Read More: Karma Quotes
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. – Nicholas Sparks
Crying alone does not show that you are weak but it shows that you are strong.
Life is made of so many partings welded together. – Charles Dickens
Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. – Unknown
Sad Quotes on Love
- You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
- If you ever get rejected by anyone, don’t worry the problem is not in you but in that person.
- Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you.
- She is with me because she needs my money, not my love. – Priyanshu Singh
- Make her smile even if you are the reason for her sadness.
- Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey
- You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned through pain. – Boonah Mohammed
- The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. – Maya Angelou
- You treated me like a Chapter but for me, you were my Book.
- The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. – Ella Harper
- There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. – Ashleigh Brilliant
Read More: Nature Quotes
- The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
- It’s terrible to lose someone we love, but it’s even worse to lose ourselves while loving them.
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Samuel Butler
Sad life Quotes
I don’t want to get attached to anyone anymore, it only destroys me in the end.
Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. – Rumi
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Khalil Gibran
There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – Unknown
Read More: Hard work Quotes
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. – Thomas Carlyle
You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. – Elizabeth Hollomon
If you are a good heart person, you are going through more shit than any other.
Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake. – Anonymous
Never let to know the reason for your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
Short Sad Quotes
- Never put your happiness in someone else hands
- I feel like I’m slowly dying inside.
- True hearts are too rare.
- I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
- What we think we become.
- My silence is just another word for my pain.
- There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.
- I only exist when people need something.
- We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
- I’m not tired I just don’t wanna be awake.
- People love playing with feelings.
- Finding myself is better than finding others.
- I wish I could puke out all the pain.
- Life is too short to be sad.
- I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.
- She hates me because I know her truth.
- My soul feels black.
- You are never ready to say goodbye.
- I feel like I live every day to impress someone.
- People who judge others will never get happiness.
- Don’t say no directly to anyone, All are not the same.
- I don’t think people our age are mature. I think most are just childish.
- Time is slow when you wait, time is fast when you are late, time is deadly when u are sad.
- It’s hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothing right.
- I fell in love with the way you look at the world.
- Why am I stressing over someone who doesn’t even ask if I’m ok?
- Don’t make someone feel special if you have no intention of staying.