Sometimes, life can be really tough. There are so many things to worry about and so much going on that it’s impossible to stay happy. These difficult times call for sad quotes.
Sad quotes can be really powerful when you’re struggling with depression or anxiety, or if you’re just having a bad day. They remind us that we’re not alone in our struggles and that we have a big community of people who love us and want us to feel better. Here, are some quotes to help you through the tough times.
1. Never put your happiness in someone else hands.
2. I feel like I’m slowly dying inside.
3. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried. – Unknown
4. I’m not tired I just don’t wanna be awake.
5. People love playing with feelings.
6. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
7. There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.
8. I only exist when people need something.
9. My silence is just another word for my pain.
10. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.
11. True hearts are too rare.
12. I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
Read More: Attitude Quotes
13. Finding myself is better than finding others.
14. I wish I could puke out all the pain.
15. Life is too short to be sad.
16. I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.
17. She hates me because I know her truth.
18. Everyone dies. It’s just a matter of time. – Priyanshu Singh
19. My soul feels black.
20. You are never ready to say goodbye.
21. I feel like I live every day to impress someone.
22. People who judge others will never get happiness.
23. The sadness will last forever.
24. The more you love, the more you cry. – Priyanshu Singh
25. Don’t say no directly to anyone, All are not the same.
26. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
27. Don’t make someone feel special if you have no intention of staying.
28. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
29. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
30. First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.
31. Why am I stressing over someone who doesn’t even ask if I’m ok?
32. I don’t think people our age are mature. I think most are just childish.
33. Time is slow when you wait, time is fast when you are late, time is deadly when u are sad.
34. It’s hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothing right.
What we think we become.
Sad Quotes on Love
1. You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely. – Unknown
2. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
3. If you ever get rejected by anyone, don’t worry the problem is not in you but in that person.
4. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. – Unknown
5. You are not alone. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. – Priyanshu Singh
6. Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you. – Unknown
7. She is with me because she needs my money, not my love. – Priyanshu Singh
8. Make her smile even if you are the reason for her sadness. – Unknown
9. You treated me like a Chapter but for me, you were my Book. – Unknown
10. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. – Maya Angelou
11. Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey
12. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you. – Unknown
13. The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell. – Unknown
14. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking. – Unknown
15. The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end. – Benjamin Disraeli
Read More: Nature Quotes
16. It’s terrible to lose someone we love, but it’s even worse to lose ourselves while loving them. – Unknown
17. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Samuel Butler
18. It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. – Ella Harper
19. There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. – Ashleigh Brilliant
20. Nobody understands another’s sorrow, and nobody another’s joy. – Franz Schubert
21. Time has a way of healing old wounds. – Unknown
22. It’s not the length of time we were in a relationship that matters. What does matter is that we took the time and made an effort to make it work. – Unknown
23. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. – Anonymous
1. I’m full of pain but I wake up every morning and I’m smiling.
2. Pain is temporary but the person who hurt you is permanently never going to change, move on.
3. I can’t wait for that day when I can finally be at peace and not feel so much pain in me.
4. We all create fictions to hide our pain. – The Lazarus
5. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. – Bob Marley
6. The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger. – Ritu Ghatourey
7. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional. – Unknown
8. Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
9. Don’t ignore the lessons of pain nor walk the same path again, or it may happen again. Strive to preserve your new-found peace. – Terry Mark
10. If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain, and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain. – Bryant McGill
11. I hate pain, despite my ability to tolerate it beyond all known parameters, which is not necessarily a good thing. – Hunter S. Thompson
Quotes About Sadness and Pain
1. For in craving pleasure or in nursing pain there is only sorrow.
2. Sometimes pain helps you to raise up even stronger. – Unknown
3. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. – Unknown
4. We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through the pain!
5. The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
Read More: Depression Quotes
6. Crying alone does not show that you are weak but it shows that you are strong.
7. Life is made of so many partings welded together. – Charles Dickens
8. All-day is not the same, you need to wait and be patient for the good things to happen.
Read More: Karma Quotes
9. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. – Nicholas Sparks
10. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. – Unknown
Sad life Quotes
1. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. – Rumi
2. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Khalil Gibran
3. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – Unknown
4. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.
5. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. – Margaret Mitchell
6. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
7. I don’t want to get attached to anyone anymore, it only destroys me in the end.
8. Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
9. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
Read More: Hard work Quotes
10. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
11. The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. – Thomas Carlyle
12. Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Paperback
13. You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. – Elizabeth Hollomon
14. If you are a good heart person, you are going through more shit than any other.
15. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. – Jonathan Safran Foer
16. Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.
17. Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. – David Levithan
18. Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake. – Unknown
19. Never let to know the reason for your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
20. A heart breaks once, but love goes on forever. – Priyanshu Singh
21. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
22. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Leo Buscaglia
Importance of Connecting with Others
In a world that is more connected than ever before, it is more important for us to keep up with the ability to connect with others. Connections can be made in our professional and personal lives.
Friends make themselves known in our lives through the connections we make on social media, sports teams, and even at work. These connections can last forever and provide us with people who care about us no matter what happens in life.
Connecting with others is an important skill that we will need in order to grow as individuals themselves and as members of society.
Deep Sadness Quotes
1. I was not myself but yet nobody ever noticed.
2. People with golden hearts are not easy to get, they are real gems of life.
3. Just do it everything for him, don’t expect anything in return.
4. It’s very difficult to forget someone who had given you so many memories.
5. I did love you even when you left me alone.
6. Don’t be in confusion, this may lead to separation.
7. Don’t test your love, you just need to experience.
8. Never make your mother cry, she did everything for you before your birth.
9. If you are sad, think about the poorest person.
10. Love is not just physical, but it is about emotional, mental, feeling, caring.
11. One better relation creates many relationships.
12. Never let to know the reason of your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
13. People will see your success but they won’t see your struggle.
14. After every dark night, there is a brighter day waiting for you.
15. Tears are words that can’t be explained.
16. When you feel the pain, just remember it’s the signal that your sins are getting less.
17. You can’t hide your feeling as it can clearly be seen by your eyes.
Read More: Funny Quotes
18. Never compare yourself with others because they don’t know your bad time and you don’t know about theirs.
19. Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you they will come for a deal.
20. Finishing everything is not the solution, your life is not just yours.
21. If a girl talks to you cares for you that means she needs you all the time.
22. The relationship is not just meant for making love but to be with each other for lifelong.
23. The feeling of separation is the worst pain I can feel it.
24. I wish I could ignore you as you did.
25. They just ask you how are you? You told them you are fine but you are not really fine.
26. If you get a reason to be happy, take it. Life is small.
27. When you don’t need it, everyone will come but when you need no one comes.
28. Finding true love is not difficult but to maintain it is very difficult.
29. Love to your loved ones as you did never before.
30. It seems to me that when I will not be there people will miss me.
31. In love, you will have fights but the fight should not go long but the love should go long forever.
How to Make it Through Tough Times
There are many out there who have been through tough times and have come out on top. What can you do to help get you through those tough times, and how can you keep the bad thoughts from taking over your mind?
The first step is to take care of yourself. You should try to engage in activities that will distract your mind away from what’s going on. Try reading a book, writing about what’s bothering you, or playing a video game. These things will help distract your mind and take your focus off of the bad thoughts for a little while.
It is also important to be aware of your surroundings. You should make sure that you are safe at all times and not putting yourself in any danger because this could worsen the situation.
The Best Sad Quotes
1. Delicious tears! The heart’s own dew. – Letitia Elizabeth Landon
2. Those who don’t know how to weep with their whole heart, don’t know how to laugh either. – Golda Meir
3. A teardrop on earth summons the King of heaven. – Charles R. Swindoll
4. I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness. – Nana Mouskouri
5. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought. – Percy Bysshe
6. Dying is only one thing to be sad over… Living unhappily is something else. – Morrie Schwartz
7. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. – Henry Wadsworth
8. Red is the ultimate cure for sadness. – Bill Blass
9. Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. – Dionne Warwick
10. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise. – H. G. Wells
11. One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness. – Jackie Kennedy
12. Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity. – Yoko Ono
13. Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. – William Cowper
14. Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
15. The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. – Carl Jung
16. In this world, full often, our joys are only the tender shadows which our sorrows cast. – Henry Ward Beecher
19. We never taste a perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness. – Pierre Corneille
22. They say it’s better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. – Conor Oberst
21. Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy. – Joseph Campbell
22. I hate that I’m still hoping. – Unknown
23. How do i say i miss you in a way that will make your heart ache as mine does? – Unknown
24. The mind is a powerful thing. It can take you to your past or it can take you to your future. – Priyanshu Singh
Achieving a Happy Life Regardless of Circumstances
There are many factors that contribute to achieving a happy life. The most important factor can be traced back to one’s mindset.
Those with a positive outlook are more likely to be happy because the brain is wired in such a way that it interprets even negative events as being positive.