These strength quotes help you to gain inner strength and overcome your problems. It gives you positive wives and helps you to stay motivated. Strength is one of the most precious things we ever need. That strength helps us to recharge our bodies with full of energy.
This is the only way to live life happily and healthily. If you don’t have too much strength so you need to improve your strength it helps you to keep smiling and active. Without strength, you can’t do anything in your life.
So do something good for yourself and built a good amount of inner strength in your body that helps you to achieve your goals and give you an opportunity for whatever you want to do in your happy life.
Quotes about Strength help to give you the strength to do your work with full energy. You can also read the quotes about strength there is also gives you more motivation.
Strength Quotes For Motivation and Success
1. The best segment of your life will be the little, anonymous minutes you go through grinning with somebody who matters to you.
9. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars, to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
10. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. – Phil Jackson
13. When God is our strength, it is strong indeed, when our strength is our own, it is only weakness. – Augustine
14. Imagination does not become great until human beings, given the courage and strength, use it to create. – Maria Montessori
15. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
17. Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. – Charles H. Spurgeon
18. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. – Dalai Lama
19. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
20. Rudeness is the weak person’s imitation of strength. – Eric Hoffer
21. Your heart is not wrong. Your heart is your strength. You don’t have to be ashamed. – Laini Taylor
22. Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion. – Pythagoras
23. You have power over your mind-not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
24. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strength.
25. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. – Brad Pitt
26. Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. – Helen Keller
27. Leverage the strength that you have: that no one else can be you. – Todd Wheatland
28. Unity is strength, the division is weakness. – Swahili proverb
29. Strength is when you have so much to cry for but you prefer to smile instead. – Strength Quotes
30. Our greatest strength…lies in the work that Rotarian volunteers put into programs… – William E. Skelton
31. Admitting fault is not a strength that inspires women, it’s still about the fault. It may be the honorable, necessary, truthful thing to do, but don’t believe for a moment women will value you more in the confession of fault. – Rollo
32. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to… – Winston Churchill
33. I seek strength, not to be better than my brother, but to battle my most significant enemy myself. – Cheyenne proverb
34. A pure heart has a strength incomparable to anything else. – Kurt Hymneth
35. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways–either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. – Dalai Lama
36. Social reforms are never carried out by the weakness of the strong, but always by the strength of the weak. – Karl Marx
37. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. – Strength Quotes
38. Those who contemplate on The Quran will find resources of patience and strength that will endure through the times of hardships.
39. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. – Charles Spurgeon
40. A strong man cannot help a weaker unless the weaker is willing to be helped, and even then the weak man must become strong of himself; he must, by his own efforts, develop the strength which he admires in another. None but himself can alter his condition. – James Allen
41. We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it. – Strength Quotes
42. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
43. Being mentally tough is doing EXACTLY what you don’t want to do, EXACTLY when you don’t want to do it.
44. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best. – Strength Quotes
45. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike. – John Muir
46. Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. – Rabindranath Tagore
47. The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal. – Criss Jami
48. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. – Swami Vivekananda
49. I will breathe, I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me, I will not let my stress level break me, I will not simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit. – Unknown
50. I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. – Christopher Reeve
51. Darkness always finds a way into a wounded heart. You have to be strong. The strength of the heart will carry you through the hardest of trials. – Terra
52. At the heart of its strength is a weakness: an alone candle can hold it back. Love is more than a candle, love can ignite the stars. – Matthew Stover
(Read More: Love of my Life Quotes)
53. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. – Bob Marley
54. I’ve never found therapy to be a sign of weakness; I’ve found the opposite to be true. The willingness to have a mirror held up to you definitely requires strength. – Brooke Shields
55. Oh Allah, please guide me to trust in Your plans, for things work out the way they should, and give me the strength to believe that. – Aameen
56. I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry and accept an apology I never received
57. Being strong doesn’t mean you have to stay and fight all the battles and petty arguments that come your way. Being strong means you don’t have to stay and respond to rude remarks. Don’t retort by throwing insults back at them. It’s what they want. Keep your dignity and don’t lower yourself to their level. True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense with your head held high.