The emotional part of life is when the time comes up of graduation from high school and the few months are left and that is the best time for picking some senior quotes for graduation and yearbook.
If you look back on school days then you see the times go very quickly and the graduation month comes up and you have a very short time to enjoy it. Because you spend your all schooling days at work and dreaming about graduating.
But the fact is all things would not have been like your dream. When you have a few days left from your graduation through a high-school or college you feel very emotional and you have so many futuristic doubts about your life.
You are in college and your three years will be going to complete. Then you will have a lot of stress in your life. So be patient and try to give your 100 percent on your work.
Because if you have goals so you need to work to full fill those goals. There is nobody who lives their life very happily without doing any work. If you want to live happily you need to achieve your goals.
In senior years, you will have lots of work to do, and you’ll very busy at that time so manage your time and improve your skills. And that time the senior quotes will help you to stay focus on your work and help you to avoid last-minute mistakes.
In the last month of the school year, you will have time to pick a senior year quote for your graduation. Below in this article, you will easily find senior yearbook quotes that make you feel good.
For more, you can also check out our best friend quotes and you really enjoy it.
1. A lot of girls didn’t like me this year, but their boyfriends did. – Stephany Esquivel
2. Cheaters never win, but I just graduated. – Richard Gilot
Read More: Attitude Quotes
3. I’m amazing. – Priyanshu Singh
4. If somebody ever asks you to do something, do it really bad, so you never have to do it again. – Joanna Clark
5. Goodbye everyone, I’ll remember you all in therapy. – Plankton
6. Honey, where is my SUPER SUIT! – Janson Distant
7. I spent 113,880 hours of my life on paper and a handshake.
8. Education is important, but big biceps are important. – Hugh Vo
Read More: Karma Quotes
9. The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one? – Steve Schulte
Read More: Sad Quotes
10. I don’t like defining myself. I just am. – Britney Spears
11. The future is a hundred thousand threads, but the past is a fabric that can never be rewoven. – Orson Scott Card
12. One Direction is the main thing I’m doing and I’m 100% dedicated to the group. – Zayn Malik
Read More: Office Quotes
13. I’ve learned to say here when the teacher hesitates while taking attendance. – Omotola
14. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Not the triplets. We graduated. – Triplets
15. Anything is possible when you sound Caucasian on the phone. – Betshina Bernier
Best Senior Quotes For Graduation (US)
16. Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain. – Bob
17. Remember that true beauty comes from within — within bottles, compacts, and lipstick tubes. – Jeffree Star
18. Now that you’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother. – Melanie White
19. Hannah Montana said nobody’s perfect, but here I am. – Alexander Gouon
Read More: Gratitude Quotes
20. Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for you being here. Make good art. – Neil Gaiman
21. To the window… To the wall… – Lewis
22. You’re laughing because I’m laughing, but I’m laughing because I farted. – Sarah
23. I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking. – Alexandra Garcia
24. The road to success is always under construction. – Lily Tomlin
25. The only reason I went to school all this time is to distract myself from the fact that I’ll never be Beyonce. – McKenzie Ward
26. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
27. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
28. You do have a future. There is light at the end of that inky black tunnel. – Willow Cross
29. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. – Henry David Thoreau
Read More: Fake Friends And Fake People Quotes
30. Should have burned this place down when I had the chance. – Michael Scott
31. Shoot for the moon; if you miss you will die in our space, which is cool. – Katya Zamolodchikova
32. I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you. – Stephanie Flores
33. I haven’t even begun to peak. – Dennis Reynolds
34. So heard the ladies like bad boys. lucky for them, I’m bad at everything. – Dat Tran
35. Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else. – Mitchel Wieland
Inspirational Senior Quotes
36. I don’t know, you can just put some quote in for me. – Connor
37. If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. – Daniel Jones
38. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. – Simone de Beauvoir
39. Anything is possible when you sound Caucasian on the phone. – Savanna Tomlinson
40. Of course I dress well. I didn’t spend all that time in the closet for nothing. – Lan Longley
41. I told you I was sexy in high school. – Unknown
42. They asked me to write something. So here it is: Something. – Unknown
43. I’ve never had a bad hair day all of high school. – Medina
44. My advice to future students is if you have red hair, dye it. – Lauren Pector
45. Don’t put anything stupid for your senior quote – Mom
46. At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. – Unknown
47. Life’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky
48. I’m surprised you are graduated. – My Mom
49. God dame we made it.
50. He stole my girl again.
51. We were apparently not all in this together.
52. Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning. – Conner Hart
53. When I get a car I’m never gonna wear clothes. – Unknown
54. I learn fast and try hard. – Jeremiahm
55. Nothing’s impossible Charlie.
56. He just took two superman punches and a people’s elbow.
57. Now what am I gonna do? – Mr. Ruth
58. It’s not about how big or small you are, it’s about how you can live.
59. I keep finding cheese in my sweatshirt pocket.
60. I forgot my permission slip. – Unknown
61. Makeup looks pretty on the outside, but it doesn’t help if you’re ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup.
62. I’m so much cooler online. – Emily Elkins
63. You’re all going to regret not dating me in high school. – Katia Bez
64. Greg just stole my girlfriend. – Everyone
65. If somebody ever asks you to do something, do it really bad so you never have to do it again. – Paris Hilton
66. It was easier to cross the border than it was to graduate. – Samuel Espinoza Martinez
67. I didn’t choose the thug life; my mom picked it out for me. – Jose Indriago
68. I don’t wish I was Beyonce, Beyonce wishes she was me. – Nicholas Edmond
69. Physics works, and I’m still alive. – Walter Lewin
70. I’m that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you. – Segun Akigbogun