Every person celebrates their birthday with happiness and gives a party to their friends. And you will get so many new presents on your birthday and a cute smile will come to your face. That smile makes your day complete.
And your smile helps you to live longer. It doesn’t matter what is your age. Because a smile has the ability to make your life happy and long-lasting. If you are searching for funny birthday quotes for your friends or family members or for your girlfriend so you can use these funny birthday quotes to bring a cute smile to their face. And that funny birthday quotes never disappoint you because these funny birthday quotes have the ability to make that person happy.
Below in this article, you will find some funny happy birthday quotes and greetings. Or you can use good night quotes or good morning quotes, love of my life quotes, with these happy birthday greetings.
Funny Birthday Quotes And Sayings
Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. And may the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smile a day can bring. All the blessings a life can unfold, may you get the world’s best in everything. Happy Birthday.
Everything in this world has a limit, but my love for you is limitless Happy Birthday!
You think you are special just because it’s your birthday today… No way you’re special every day!!! Happy Birthday!!
Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.
This time we made sure that your candles cost less than the cake. We just got the two numbers. Have a happy 85th birthday!
Thirty five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.
Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.
Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can’t speak for my twin sister.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
Now that you’re 50, if it hasn’t already happened, trust me it will. Your ears will become hairier than your head. And on that thought, Happy Birthday
Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday’.
Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty.
The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.
Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
People ask me what I’d most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit.
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
There is still no cure for the common birthday.
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.
Happy Birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death.
So many candles… so little cake.
Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you smell like a monkey, and you look like one too.
We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake.
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends
1. Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
2. Thirty five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
3. Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.
4. Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
5. You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
6. Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
7. A well-adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but even knows what she’s going to exchange it for.
8. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
9. Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.
10. As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
11. Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once.
12. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
13. The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
14. Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
15. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
16. You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
17. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
18. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
19. A woman has the age she deserves.
20. Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.
21. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
22. Men grow old, pearls grow yellow, there is no cure for it.
23. Life is one long process of getting tired.
24. Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
25. Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.
26. When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
27. Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything.
28. Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
29. Of late I appear To have reached that stage When people who look old Who are only my age
30. I’m sixty years of age. That’s 16 Celsius.