What is a disappointment? Basically, disappointment is a part of our life. People consistently disappointing in many ways in their life like achieving goals, dreams, trust, or more. But it doesn’t matter why you disappoint. Always try to be strong and face any problem and solve it because your every single step makes you strong and remove your disappointment from your life. With the help of these disappointment quotes, you will feel great, and these quotes help you to give inner strength.
If you trust someone and He/She let you down or there is some problem will going on in your business, Or Whatever thing is going on in your life. And you feel disappointment in your life so read these disappointment quotes in your free time these quotes will definitely help you to change your mood and mindset.
Inspiring Disappointment Quotes
- The strongest people have a past filled with chaos, heartbreak, and disappointment.
- A burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment. – Marsha Sinetar
- Don’t ever let a bad day make you feel like you’ll have a bad life. – Unknown
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
- We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. – MLK Jr
- High expectations lead to higher disappointments.
- One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher
- When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. – Ryan Reynolds
- Every disappointment gives you the opportunity to make another appointment. – Unknown
- One minute of sincere gratitude can wash away a lifetime’s disappointments. – Silvia Hartmann
- Sometimes, just when I think I know people, they disappoint me in ways I never thought they could. – Unknown
- You will end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.
- Disappointment is simply a dream that doesn’t want to become a reality. – Richard Wilkins
- Never depend on other people to make you happy because you’ll end up being disappointed as expectations always hurt. – Unknown
- Sometimes God will place a wall on your path to force you to go in another direction. – Suzy Kassem
- After being disappointed so many times, you start to lose hope in everything. – Unknown
- Having great expectations can lead to greater disappointment.
- Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- Don’t blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them. – Unknown
Sad Disappointed Quotes
- I really don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed that you wound up turning into everything you said that you would never be.
- Life will throw many obstacles onto our life path that will make us sad or disappointed at times. Dealing positively with these obstacles is what makes the difference between them turning into worse states or being overcome. – Jonny Oates
- If you’re born sad it’s not your fault, but if you die with disappointment it’s your fault.
- Sorry for being your disappointment I didn’t know you cared so much.
- She is always sad. Or disappointed, or shocked, or Unaware. Not becoming of a Senator.
- Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
- God makes life fertile by disappointments, as he makes the ground fertile by frosts.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way. – Robert Kiyosaki
- The more loyal you are to everyone, the more you will be disappointed with how people are selfish.
- Adults tend to repress their pleasure. Sad to say, I think we become adults only through disappointment, grief, and lies. So of course gradually we become tough, less sensitive. – Jean Louis Gassee
- Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.
- Disappointment is nothing but an eye-opening learning process for your future endeavors.
- I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, disappointed. But you know what? I will put on a happy face and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.
- Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation. – Eric Hoffer
- Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have fewer disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself. – Kevin Ngo
Relationship Disappointment Quotes For Him and Her
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.
- Once You Feel You Are Avoided By Someone, Never Disturb Them Again.
- When you don’t get a role or when a relationship ends, with every disappointment… this is worth remembering.
- Love comes to those who still hope after disappointment, who still believe after betrayal, and who still love after they’ve been hurt.
Read More: Relationship Quotes
- The degree of suffering we experience is determined by our relationship to pain and sickness and disappointment and loss. – Kathleen Dowling Singh
- Nothing is perfect in love. If you expect it to be, better be ready for disappointment.
- If God allowed your relationship to end, then he has something bigger planned. Don’t focus on disappointment, focus on God.
- The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
- So much of our disappointment in relationships is not because we have an unrealistic view of others, but because we have a distorted view of ourselves. – PaulTripp
- Some may say never to get your hopes up.
- Stop allowing others to make you disappointed in a relationship.
- Don’t bother explaining – I’ve heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true. – John Brunner
- And if you couldn’t heal yourself in a relationship, you always have your friends.
- Don’t let disappointment be the measure of your relationship with a person. Let trust be the measure. – Nicole Williams
- Everyone has their first date and the object is to hide your flaws. And then you’re in a relationship, and it’s all about hiding your disappointment. And then, once you’re married, it’s about hiding your sins. – Joss Whedon
Friendship Disappointment Quotes
- No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
- People can disappoint you or they can surprise you.
- Your experiences will be yours alone. But truth and best friendship will rarely if ever disappointed you. – Anne Lamott
- Disappointment is not the end. A dream, a goal, a friendship may have died, but that’s going to give birth to the new thing God wants to do. God has to shut a door before He can open a new door.
- Friends are readily disappointed by the size of my closet and I thought it was big. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. – Jane Austen
- Admittedly, I have never experienced a great love or extraordinary friendship, but that is because I never met a man or woman worthy of it.
- I think that the only reason why people hold onto memories so tight, for so long is because memories are the only things that don’t change, even when people do.
- Lovers have a right to betray your friends don’t.